The European Pain Federation EFIC Inner Circle
An Inner Circle member has a signed agreement with the European Pain Federation EFIC, in that the European Pain Federation EFIC provide certain privileges to the Inner Circle Member, in relation to its activities concerning the Europe Year Against Pain Initiative, its congress and other educational initiatives which are wholly owned activities of the European Pain Federation EFIC, in return for a sponsorship in the form of an annual grant.
In return, the Inner Circle Member can benefit from a number of exclusive advantages the European Pain Federation EFIC has to offer:
An IC member
- may request advice from the European Pain Federation EFIC on pain issues
- can provide information on any of their activities that could be relevant to the European Pain Federation EFIC and that could be mentioned on the European Pain Federation EFIC's website, if agreed by the European Pain Federation EFIC.
- can assist the Federation in the establishment and financing of Task Forces in association with the European Pain Federation EFIC, and to be informed of the findings of such groups.
- will receive a free subscription to the online European Journal of Pain.
- will have its company name shown under the heading of the Inner Circle Members in published material produced by the Federation, such as journals and programs of the European Pain Federation EFIC Congress where company association reference is not prohibited.
- will receive the part of the minutes related to the Inner Circle Members meetings and the European Year Against Pain Initiative.
- receives priority in booking space for associated symposia at the Federation’s biennial European Pain Congresses
- will have the possibility to place an advert(s) in the European Journal of Pain (EJP) of activities it undertakes with the Federation
- will receive acknowledgment for the generous support in the European Journal of Pain by mentioning the company names.
- will have the opportunity to send a representative to the Inner Circle Meetings (or teleconferences) with the European Pain Federation EFIC. The Inner Circle Member may from time to time be invited to the Executive Board Meeting of the Federation where the agenda item is of the legitimate concern to the Inner Circle Member and will be allowed to participate only in the part of the Meeting related to such matters.
- will have priority in choosing the location of their stand at the commercial exhibitions taking place at the Federation's European Pain Congresses.
- will be in official literature of the European Pain Federation EFIC
- will be mentioned on a poster meant to be displayed at any of the Federation’s booth at host congresses (WIP, NeuPsig, etc)
- certifies the conformity of its sponsorship with the European and local national legislations.
The European Pain Federation EFIC is proud to present its current Inner Circle members:
MundiPharma's approach is nothing like the traditional pharmaceutical business model. Innovation guides everything MundiPharma does and its success rate proves their approach works.
MundiPharma makes it their business to watch, respond and adapt to new market pressures. MundiPharma is a boutique organisation that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit - always looking for the right opportunity. This flexible approach means that very few doors are closed to them: when they see an opportunity, they get the right people in and they go for it.
MundiPharma develops partnerships with a wide range of pharmaceutical and biotech companies around Europe and the rest of the world.
MundiPharma provides fully integrated, strategic support and services to individual companies within the Mundipharma network.
And they help their partners gain approval from regulators and build markets for their products.
The Mundipharma network of independent associated companies
The network has a presence in 51 countries worldwide including 23 countries in Europe. Each company is responsible for commercialising and launching products within their own market
The companies within the network have demonstrated truly exceptional growth compared with the rest of the market in several European countries, particularly France, Italy and Spain.
In the last few years, companies within the network have successfully launched pain, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer and respiratory disease treatments for patients across the world.
The Grünenthal Group: International, successful, innovative
The Grünenthal Group is an independent, family-owned, international research-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. They are an entrepreneurial specialist delivering true benefits to patients. By sustainably investing in research and development above the industrial average, Grünenthal is committing to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets. Grünenthal is a fully integrated research & development company with a long track record of bringing innovative pain treatments and state-of-the-art technologies to patients.
Grünenthal is one of five remaining research-oriented pharmaceutical companies with headquarters in Germany which sustainably invests in research and development. Research and development costs amounted to about 19 percent of revenues in 2015. Grünenthal's research and development strategy concentrates on selected fields of therapy and state-of-the-art technologies. The Grünenthal Group are intensely focused on discovering new ways to treat pain better and more effectively, with fewer side-effects than current therapies.
Altogether, the Grünenthal Group is present in 32 countries with affiliates in Europe, Australia, Latin America and the US. Grünenthal products are sold in more than 155 countries and currently approx. 5,400 employees are working for the Grünenthal Group worldwide. In 2015, Grünenthal achieved revenues of € 1.2 bn.
A Grünenthal fact sheet can be downloaded here.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day.
Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In specialty medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products.
Teva integrates its generics and specialty capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies.
For more information, visit www.tevapharm.com.